Saturday, May 10, 2008

About Me










My name is Majed Sheahab Hamad Mahmoud Alhammadi, I am 26 years old, and I am the oldest child in my family, so a lot of responsibilities rest on my shoulders as I believe all the oldest like me knows very well. Now I will write about my life story starting from the past and present then will mention my future plans.


We lived in Dubai exactly in Um Sugaim and at that time I was 4 years old my father enrolled me in Al Shaymaa Kinder Garden in Dubai. I enjoyed my life that time. The staff prepared a lot of enjoyable things for us. For example, they prepared parties for us and made many photos and videos which I have kept them till now and whenever I want to remember these happy moments, I look at them, hoping to go back to that best time again when I was careless and had few responsibilities.


The next year, when I was one year older, at the beginning of the academic year 1986-1987 I stayed only one week in the same kinder garden.




When they found out that I was the oldest kid there, they kicked me out and sent me to another kinder garden ,“Al Shorooq”, which had older kids in it. When I arrived at it, I cried for two hours. However, I made friends and we got use to each other.

On Sep,1987 we transferred from Dubai to Sharjah, I studied the primary school for only three years. In 1990 we transferred to Abu Dhabi, then the Gulf War began. I remember that time that government announcement, “Saddam will maybe use chemical weapons” therefore most of the nations started putting a nylon or trash bin bags in any part of their houses which can lets dangerous gases to enter houses, so they thought at that time it might avoid these gases go in.



I will now talk about what happened in last six years ago. When I graduated from secondary
school in 1999, I joined Borouge Company. It sent me with fourteen people to ADMC in order to get certificate in special program.

One year later I graduated, and then went to the company’s plant in Ruwais. I started my job as an operator in utilities section. I have got experience about five years. Seven months ago the company has chosen me to complete the education at the ADMC.


Now I am studying at the ADMC and aim to get a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.

11 comments:

Teacher TJ said...

Majed, I really like your photos! I didn't know you worked with Borouge company. I'm looking forward to reading your Critical Thinking summary. (; TJ

Clown said...

nice photos ... nice shirt!! well u look like an indian man ^^

salem said...

u look like a Pakistani boy hehehe why not take a taxi.

7900600 said...

nice post.


keep it up ^^

Marzouq said...

Nice work Borouge GM.

Hader said...

nice childhood but didn't write enough about your life during school.

sultan said...

Majed, nice post !!

you are lucky man ,because your company chose you to complete your education.

ABDULL@H AL$HTERI said...

interesting life history majed

Naser said...

Nice life story, but unfortunately you didn't mention about your travels so your pictures are not related.

Unknown said...

very good profile and very nice photos

Rabbash.86 said...

Nice pics in Thiland
But its better to reduce your weight ^_^..!